Search for posts by cattastrophy

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6 Search found 57 matches:

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

Re: Well; have any of the Sodahead "rejects" shown up yet??

from cattastrophy on 06/14/2015 04:48 AM

Best thing Doofie could have ever done

Look deep in the eyes of a man and you can tell what truth if any is in his heart - My Apache Grandfather...Gosheven

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

Re: Obama says He Doesn’t Care What America Wants – He’ll Veto a Ban on Late-Term Abortions : by Onan Coca

from cattastrophy on 06/13/2015 10:10 PM

The only thing that Obama cares about is Obama. I truly believe in my heart if push came to shove he would push Mooshell and kids under the bus.

Look deep in the eyes of a man and you can tell what truth if any is in his heart - My Apache Grandfather...Gosheven

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

Re: 88 Refugees Kidnapped by ISIS – Many Christians Including 12 Women and Children : By Onan Coca

from cattastrophy on 06/13/2015 09:30 PM

Well I see 88 more decapitations....just to prove a point.

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

Re: One Of Hillary’s Key Claims About Her Emails Just Got Obliterated…By Bill Himself : Elizabeth Dickerson

from cattastrophy on 06/13/2015 09:27 PM

With all emails unless YOU decided to be against it, requires you to CONFIRM what you are doing.
SHE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT SHE WAS DOING and she is banking on the stupidity of the voters to believe she is the second coming of Mary Magdaline

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

Re: One Of Hillary’s Key Claims About Her Emails Just Got Obliterated…By Bill Himself : Elizabeth Dickerson

from cattastrophy on 06/13/2015 09:23 PM

O M G !!!!!
I cannot help but lmao over this. Trust me this woman knew exactly what she was doing when she pushed that delete button

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

Re: Hillary to Voters; Trust Me! Major speech to come Saturday in NYC : Brian Lilley

from cattastrophy on 06/13/2015 09:19 PM

According to the article she will be on Roosevelt Island It is 3 miles long and only a half mile wide...don't know where she is going to put the people.....
Hillary_-_roosevelt_Island.jpg

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

Re: Congressman: ‘Obama’s Swan Song Is Gun Control by Executive Order’ : by AWR HAWKINS

from cattastrophy on 06/13/2015 08:22 PM

The M855 round is an assault amo. Now personally I don't think the normal person would have such a thing in their homes...you definately would not go hunting with that type of amo...hell there would be nothing left of your game. BUT I do believe that every person in this country should have the type of weapon he or she believs in.
I am not Barack Obama, thank God, and therefore I do not have the right to pass judgement on anyone that has a weapon, after all it IS your Constitutional right to bear arms regardless what the knuckleheads in Washington say or the other anti gun morons.

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6

« Back to previous page