You need to organize your comment order , the response needs to be posted under the comment , not on the next page

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

SerenityLove

52, female

Zangle Expert

You need to organize your comment order , the response needs to be posted under the comment , not on the next page

from SerenityLove on 06/16/2015 10:46 PM

I've noticed the numbers have dwindled since our friends have joined Amirite 
and I can only think it's because of the things that irritate 

1) The polls seem disorganized , I was confused as Hell posting thank you's for Ang's Party  "I gave up" and I never give up but I know when I'm beaten 

2) WHY!! do our PRIVATE MESSAGES DISAPPEAR when we accidentally click outside the White box 
it really annoys People .. it really annoys me .....my friends post me long messages and forget to copy and then lose them 

3) Can we have a feature added that SHARES OUR POLLS because I have just requested the same feature over on AMIRITE 

MY FRIENDS TELL ME THIS SITE HAS POTENTIAL DAN 

Reply Edited on 06/16/2015 10:48 PM.

Zangle
Admin

29, male

Zangle Expert

Re: You need to organize your comment order , the response needs to be posted under the comment , not on the next page

from Zangle on 06/17/2015 03:04 AM

We are sorry to hear you are having problems, Serenity. We will do our best to try and fix them. It might not be fixable though.

Stephen Bryant

KrisD

36, male

Zangle Expert

Re: You need to organize your comment order , the response needs to be posted under the comment , not on the next page

from KrisD on 06/17/2015 03:28 AM

Amirite f****** sucks Serenity. Who has actually joined from SH? Like 10 ex SH's lol. My SH2 has more members and I am restricted to 50 members lol. I have 70 pending members which means I have about 120 members who have tried to join in the last week. 

EternalSail...

37, female

Zangle Expert

from EternalSailorSol on 06/18/2015 03:34 AM

Haven't been there much, to be honest, to notice the disorganization. Disorganization is not fun to deal with. I hope that site gets fixed, assuming it is that bad.  

In real life: I am not the most organized person around, but I do try. 

Reply Edited on 06/18/2015 03:36 AM.

« Back to forum