Ben Carson Had a Mic-Dropping Response To An Atheist Who Denigrated His Belief in God

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

DocFreeman

74, female

Zangle Expert

Ben Carson Had a Mic-Dropping Response To An Atheist Who Denigrated His Belief in God

from DocFreeman on 06/25/2015 10:05 PM

Ben Carson, while speaking to the Faith and Freedom Conference in Washington, D.C., last weekend, told a story about how he responded to an attack from a particularly aggressive atheist:

"I remember a few years back I was engaged in a debate in Hollywood with a leading atheist. This guy thinks anybody who believes in God is a total moron. As they got to the end of the conversation, you know, he is denigrating anybody who could believe in Creation, I said, "You know what? You win."

"I believe I came from God, and you believe you came from a monkey. And you've convinced me you're right."

ozzyboy

98, female

Zangle Head Debator

Re: Ben Carson Had a Mic-Dropping Response To An Atheist Who Denigrated His Belief in God

from ozzyboy on 06/27/2015 03:43 AM

Excellent! Thanks for a good laugh.

tommyg4109

56, male

Zangle Expert

Re: Ben Carson Had a Mic-Dropping Response To An Atheist Who Denigrated His Belief in God

from tommyg4109 on 06/27/2015 08:42 PM

Excellent!

betz

73, female

Zangle Expert

from betz on 07/02/2015 05:35 PM

Gotta love Ben Carson .  I know I do. 

« Back to forum