Are you having fun or going crazy....

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Platinum

-, male

Zangle Expert

Are you having fun or going crazy....

from Platinum on 06/12/2015 05:23 PM

I have found most of my friends but they are scattered far and wide on so many different sites, but I'm going crazy trying to contact them...let's try to make this site the one to be on .....make suggestions how you would like to see changes to make it a site everyone wants to be....

Bozette

-, female

Zangle Expert

Re: Are you having fun or going crazy....

from Bozette on 06/12/2015 05:41 PM

It is pretty crazy with the multiple sites that are popping up or that already existed.  I am sure that one or two of the new sites will rise to the top in time.  It takes a bit to get used to new formatting, and with multiple sites that have different formats - all of which are new to me...well, that's where it gets frustrating.  Plus, I have encountered glitches on some.  The main problem, imho, is the inability to respond directly to another user's comment and actually have a discussion/debate.  If we could do that, and recieve notifications of replies on site, rather than via email (as I have encounteted elsewhere), it would be fanfuckingtastic!

Balderdash

-, male

Zangle Expert

from Balderdash on 06/12/2015 05:45 PM

This one so far is the closest I've seen, just needs a bit of fine tuning and getting used to.

Balderdash

-, male

Zangle Expert

from Balderdash on 06/12/2015 05:46 PM

LOL, and the thumbs up, thumbs down feature.

Platinum

-, male

Zangle Expert

from Platinum on 06/12/2015 07:16 PM

You're so right, if we had an happenings where you can check out replies that would be nice...

« Back to forum