hello i think we should post a video tutorial of how to use zangle.

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

TheRedJester

28, male

Zangle Expert

hello i think we should post a video tutorial of how to use zangle.

from TheRedJester on 06/14/2015 06:09 AM

lots of people have problems doing basic functions on this site and i can see why as it seems the icons to proform them show up in german when you mouse over them. video link and picture are all possible but you have to know how. perhaps put the video on the home page to show people new and old the basic concepts of zangle as well as a more defined idea of how this place is to be run.

Bozette

-, female

Zangle Expert

Re: hello i think we should post a video tutorial of how to use zangle.

from Bozette on 06/14/2015 08:31 AM

Excellent suggestion, Red Jester.  Personally, I think all sites should do both a video tutorial and have a text manual.  However, while I think it is a good idea to do, I will not condem any of the new sites that quickly popped up after SH's shenanigans simply because these people worked so hard and so quickly on our behalf.

Note, please, I am not saying you are doing so.  I know you are just putting out a suggestion that would be beneficial to both users and admin...i just want them to know their efforts have been appreciated. 

TheRedJester

28, male

Zangle Expert

Re: hello i think we should post a video tutorial of how to use zangle.

from TheRedJester on 06/14/2015 10:26 AM

@bozette i agree completely.

« Back to forum