Search for posts by cattastrophy

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Last Search found 57 matches:

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

Laws Not Taught In Physics

from cattastrophy on 06/18/2015 06:48 PM

1.Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands are covered with grease, your nose will begin to itch & you'll have to
pee.

2.Law of Gravity - Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the leastaccessible place in the universe.

3.Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

4.Law of Random Numbers - If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal; someone always answers.

5.Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now.

6.Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone will ring.

7.Law of Close Encounters - The probability of meeting someone you know INCREASES dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

8.Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, IT WILL!!!

9.Law of Biomechanics - The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

10.Law of the Theater & Hockey Arena - At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle, always arrive last. They are the ones who will leave their seats several times to go for food, beer, or the toilet and who leave early before the end of the performance or the game is over. The folks in the aisle seats come early, never move once, have long gangly legs or big bellies and stay to the bitter end of the performance. The aisle people also are very surly folk.

11.The Coffee Law - It never fails as you sit down to a cup of coffee, your boss will ask you to do something lasting till the coffee is cold.

12.Murphy's Law of Lockers - If there are only 2 people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.

13.Law of Physical Surfaces - The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor are directly correlated
to the newness and cost of the carpet or rug.

14.Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible IF you don't know what you are talking about.

15. Law of Physical Appearance - If the clothes fit, they're ugly.

16.Law of Public Speaking - A closed mouth gathers no feet!

17.Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy - As soon as you find a product you really like, they will stop making it OR the store will stop selling it!

18.Doctors' Law - If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there, you'll feel better. But don't make an appointment and you'll stay sick.

Law of the Internet - If you don't forward this to your friends, your belly button will unscrew. Really... It's true. I read it on the Internet!

Look deep in the eyes of a man and you can tell what truth if any is in his heart - My Apache Grandfather...Gosheven

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

Re: Jeb! By Associated Press

from cattastrophy on 06/17/2015 01:24 AM

Did you know that Jeb Bush is not his real name? Oh, the Bush is correct hell all you have to do is look at GW and you can tell their brothers and look at the old man hell almost carbon copies. But Jeb is not his name they are his initials. John Ellis "Jeb" Bush, J.E.B.

Look deep in the eyes of a man and you can tell what truth if any is in his heart - My Apache Grandfather...Gosheven

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

Re: OBAMA’S DREAMERS: 121 Criminal Aliens Released By BHO Have Been Charged With Murder : Chuck Ross

from cattastrophy on 06/17/2015 01:18 AM

So much for his immigration reform thingy.

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

Re: Hillary...The All Mighty Being of Great Benevolence?

from cattastrophy on 06/17/2015 01:17 AM

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, I am going to assume by your comment you are NOT a big fan of Hitlary R. Clintoon?

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

Re: Hillary - Commander In Chief?

from cattastrophy on 06/16/2015 11:32 PM

O M G ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
You sweet precious woman you.....I thought I would never see your posts again...
How the hell have you been. Nana is here, Templer is here, Zback, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, and a whole lot more.
I did find where Remey is at and she can stay there...
Anyway I really want you on my friends list....teddy_bear_huggs.jpg

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

Re: Congressman: ‘Obama’s Swan Song Is Gun Control by Executive Order’ : by AWR HAWKINS

from cattastrophy on 06/16/2015 11:20 PM

Cezar, Barack Obama has been shreading the Constitution since 1/21/2009. Just look and see what he has done.
Try and say no to a gay couple that come in your church and want to be married. You say no because it is a sin. Those two can go straight to an attorney and sue that church for DISCRIMINATION, and why because if that church receives any type of federal money for homeless or the hungry they have FEDERAL CONTRACTS WITH THE GOVERNMENT.
Try and look for a health insurance company you can afford. Hell we had to drop our BCBS and go totally on Medicare because we could not afford the $500 per month for myself and my wife.
Try and walk down the street and use the "N" word. Yes, I know it is disgusting and is offensive to many peopl, myself included. Do you know that the person you called that to can sue you for discrimination.
Guns! I love my rifles and I love my 6 shooters, getting hard to find shells for my Colts. I have two of each. This past year I did what the law said and took my Colts down to be registered. They are over 70 years old and have never been registered...fact being the serial number only contains 6 numbers. I have not see my "children" since. Everytime I call the PD and ask where they are they keep telling me me there is a back log of people....when I go do and ask for them back they tell me they cannot find them.
The first one if FREEDOM OF RELIGION
The second one is FREEDOM OF CHOICE.
The third on FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
The last one THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS..
Berry could care less about others rights just as long as those rights don't include him, his party, or how he plans to complete the job of destroying this country.

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

Re: HUGE NEWS: Barack Obama Caught in Crime "Of the Century"

from cattastrophy on 06/16/2015 10:59 PM

Zedd, I have many that I can think of there in Washington and all of them have a "D" behind their names. Many of them are in the White House and many are in the house and the senate. But than I am just a "dumb" Republican.

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

from cattastrophy on 06/16/2015 10:46 PM

And I thought I was paranoid.
Cezar when it comes to people being paranoid I think this old broad tops the list.
I don't like her she looks to much like one of the ladies that I used to go a few rounds with on City Council.
This lady didn't like the fact that this Republican brought to much information with me to the meetings...fact being she petitioned the other Democrats on City Council to not allow me to use all the facts....there was one vote for her petition, hers.

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

from cattastrophy on 06/16/2015 10:15 PM

O M G Doofie where in the hell did you get all that information?
However I have a question. The CIA cant do things without someone telling them to do it. Now if I am not mistaken the CIA, FBI and HLS are all under the administrative branch of government. Now I could be wrong but I would think someone in the WH would know about all this also. I am inclined to agree with a few of your readers the person knowing this his initials are BHO.

cattastrophy

80, male

Zangle Expert

Re: Hillary Clinton tells Obama to use trade fight to his advantage

from cattastrophy on 06/16/2015 10:05 PM

Is it safe to assume you support the Drunken lying Democratic choice for the Presidency? Hell I would vote again for her husband before I would vote for her.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page