Search for posts by Skowcog

Search found 8 matches:

Skowcog

63, female

Zangle Expert

Re: What Happened When Glenn Beck Arrived At A Charleston Church Made An MSNBC Reporter Break Down ; "It goes all the way down the street..."

from Skowcog on 06/24/2015 02:04 AM

I found your post....give me time and I will go through them one at a time.  I think the discussion board has been changed.  I did have a hard time finding them.  That may be why you aren't getting responses. 

Skowcog

63, female

Zangle Expert

Re: Al Sharpton On His Way to Promote Racial Unrest After SC Shooting at Black Church : By Colleen Conley

from Skowcog on 06/24/2015 02:01 AM

A real piece of work....might I add not the best creation....God must have been tired. 

Skowcog

63, female

Zangle Expert

Re: Unicorns or Dragons . which would you choose for a Pet , I'd choose a Dragon because they are fierce and protective

from Skowcog on 06/24/2015 01:59 AM

Dragons for sure are the better of the two. I'de like mine to fly and burn anything i say to burn...that would be a number of people.

Skowcog

63, female

Zangle Expert

Re: Who was your first love?

from Skowcog on 06/23/2015 01:45 PM

My first real love was 3 years older.  He was funny handsome and a really good guy.  Didn't hurt that he had a good ride. LOL! 
Fickle as I was as a teen I dumped him.  I regretted it almost from the moment I did it.  However, he was on his way to a new life.
He went on to make the Olympic Ski jumping team.  Unfortunately, I will never have the chance to apologise for my stupid teen behavior....he died at the age of 27 in Mid Air of a jump.  Sad really Sad.  But it taught me a great deal.  

Skowcog

63, female

Zangle Expert

Re: Hillary - Commander In Chief?

from Skowcog on 06/16/2015 05:01 AM

LOL! Catta so good to see you here and commenting. This is skowcog! How are you feeling these days? Are you finding a home that you can navigate.

Skowcog

63, female

Zangle Expert

Re: Cities without borders

from Skowcog on 06/10/2015 10:07 PM

yeah it is on purpose.  I don't doubt that...how do we prove it and then stop it.  That is the problem isn't it.  Proving that somethng that is nefarious and distant. And once we can prove it...it may fall apart but I doubt they will give it up with out a royal battle,.

BTW glad to see you here!

Skowcog

63, female

Zangle Expert

Re: Cities without borders

from Skowcog on 06/10/2015 08:10 PM

It is a national suicide.  I have no doubt that the NWO people are pushing for this.
I can't believe how these liberals think that  they can change human behavior.
Nationalism is a much more complex tribe but a tribe nonetheless.  That is how mankind as naturally organzized itself since the beggining.  When will the madness stop!

Skowcog

63, female

Zangle Expert

Re: Hey my friends ......how is everybody , have you found your friends , are you finding your way around Zangle , are ya missing your friends

from Skowcog on 06/10/2015 01:39 AM

I am here but I'm not sure how to really use it yet.... I absolutely abhor Face Book....But there are a ton of freinds there so I stay for a bit.  I miss the ease of use with SH but I absolutely pray it goes under...those SOBs. 

« Back to previous page