Hello!!!!! why aren't People using the CHATROOM ??? I think it's a great feature and when we were in GROUP PM together , we had such a laugh

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3 [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Gunner

66, male

Zangle Captain Debator

Re: Hello!!!!! why aren't People using the CHATROOM ??? I think it's a great feature and when we were in GROUP PM together , we had such a l

from Gunner on 06/19/2015 03:45 AM

I've went to Chat several times and have never found anyone there.  It just doesn't appear that there's much traffic on this site yet.

Marianne

-, female

Zangle Expert

Re: Hello!!!!! why aren't People using the CHATROOM ??? I think it's a great feature and when we were in GROUP PM together , we had such a l

from Marianne on 06/21/2015 09:46 AM

Hello to everybody - I think that we need to be patient; many are still busy, searching lost friends and reconnecting over several different sites. Send a message to your friends and see when they have a moment to chat.

Zzzz_Zz_Flowers_Dew_Rose_Red.jpg

curious_iam

-, female

Zangle Captain Debator

from curious_iam on 06/22/2015 02:03 AM

Hey i thought i was the curious one

Dandydon

-, male

Zangle Expert

from Dandydon on 06/22/2015 05:04 AM

I go in it and talk to myself,because no one is ever in there...

Private chat seems to never work either..
Just about gave up on using it... 

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3

« Back to forum