Sarah Palin Just Received TRAGIC News - Please Pray for Sarah!

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Doofiegirl

86, female

Zangle Expert

Sarah Palin Just Received TRAGIC News - Please Pray for Sarah!

from Doofiegirl on 06/25/2015 08:29 PM

We all love conservative hero Sarah Palin, the former Governor of Alaska and Vice Presidential nominee. She is unfraid to speak out against Barack Obama's lawless administration, and is a champion of traditional values.

But she just received awful news. Fox News has DROPPED her and will not renew her $1 million / year contract. That means as of this month, Sarah Palin will not have regular segments on the Fox News Channel.

She joined the network in 2010, but was forced to take a break after Fox boss Roger Ailes was furious that she announced her intention to not run for President in 2012. Then she returned in spectacular fashion, and drove enough ratings to more than justify being the highest-paid Fox News contributor.

When Palin was at her zenith, she made frequent appearances, and Fox installed a camera at her house. But executives consider her less relevant now, and her appearances were sometimes hampered by the vast time difference with Alaska. She remains a huge conservative force on Facebook, with 4.5 million fans–twice that of Rand Paul, who has the biggest reach in the 2016 field. She also has 1.15 million Twitter followers.
Palin's Facebook page got a new look at midnight, including a new cover photo with a quote from her announcement speech in Dayton, Ohio: "I didn't get into government to do the safe and easy things. A ship in a harbor is safe but that's not why the ship is built."
via Politico       http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/sarah-palin-dumped-by-fox-119357.html

And here are some of the best comments Sarah Palin made at Fox News, which show just why liberals hate her so much. Sarah Palin is a Christian and speaks the truth, which is never an easy job:   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3137710/Goodbye-Sarah-Palin-Former-VP-contender-highest-paid-cable-news-contributor-dumped-Fox.html

'A few years back there was big hoo-haa over Harry Potter. I never paid attention to it... because I was never a fan of that show.. or movies... are they movies? Anyway, some were saying it's anti-Christian. But who's to judge? Our liberal media can't be trusted with their reviews anyway. They bash a film like The Passion of the Christ but praise... I don't know... movies which may be perceived as anti-American.' – July 31, 2011                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   We sometimes get the feeling that this administration hates true Americans... the type of Americans who came here and built this country, not the type who sat back on welfare handouts. The Obama administration keeps rewarding these same types of people while average Americans are told that their country is no longer Christian.' – August 20, 2011
'I don't think we should be lamenting Amy Winehouse. She was lead astray by satanic forces to do drugs and be promiscuous. I think she ultimately got what she was asking for. I think, instead, we should be lamenting our fallen soldiers who fought for freedom to save our country from Islamic terrorism, illegal immigration and Sharia Law.' – July 26, 2011
However, we will still be able to see Sarah on the Sportsman Channel, at speaking engagements for SarahPAC (which is donating to 40 candidates this cycle!) and she is expected to announce a new publishing project soon.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-sarah-palin-just-received-tragic-news-please-pray-for-sarah/#ixzz3e6G7PvSm

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-sarah-palin-just-received-tragic-news-please-pray-for-sarah/#ixzz3e6FKVcuZ

ozzyboy

98, female

Zangle Head Debator

Re: Sarah Palin Just Received TRAGIC News - Please Pray for Sarah!

from ozzyboy on 06/28/2015 04:48 AM

I like her but I don't see this as tragic. It is life and she will deal with it like we all have to.

cattastrophy

79, male

Zangle Expert

Re: Sarah Palin Just Received TRAGIC News - Please Pray for Sarah!

from cattastrophy on 06/30/2015 10:17 PM

for fox to do something like that someone would have to have had done something really bad and I dont see that. What I DO see is Palin started to complain about the time difference and fox was not willing to compromise.

Look deep in the eyes of a man and you can tell what truth if any is in his heart - My Apache Grandfather...Gosheven

« Back to forum