Backlash to Supreme Court's Decision Comes Fast and Furious :by Gary DeMar

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Doofiegirl

86, female

Zangle Expert

Backlash to Supreme Court's Decision Comes Fast and Furious :by Gary DeMar

from Doofiegirl on 06/27/2015 05:59 PM

A Pennsylvania newspaper announced that since the Supreme Court has spoken on the issue of same-sex marriage, the debate is over on the subject. Kind of like the debate over abortion – which was "settled" by the Supreme Court in 1973 – is over. The debate goes on, public opinion has changed, laws restricting abortion have been passed, abortion clinics have closed, and the pro-life moment is stronger than ever.
Here's what the editors of the Pennsylvania newspaper said in their statement about the latest Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage:
"And this news organization now crosses another threshold.
"As a result of Friday's ruling, PennLive/The Patriot-News will very strictly limit op-Eds and letters to the editor in opposition to same-sex marriage.
"These unions are now the law of the land. And we would not entertain such criticisms that these unions are morally wrong or unnatural any more than we would entertain criticisms of interracial marriage or those claiming that women are less equal than men in the eyes of the law."

http://godfatherpolitics.com/23333/the-supreme-court-its-the-final-word-lie-of-the-liberal-left/#fU53zm72ufpg6iUb.99

cattastrophy

79, male

Zangle Expert

Re: Backlash to Supreme Court's Decision Comes Fast and Furious :by Gary DeMar

from cattastrophy on 06/27/2015 10:30 PM

Well it looks like that sorry S.O.B. in the White House finally got his way.

I can remember him once saying that the United States is no longer a Christian Nation....and boy he sure meant it didn't he?

Sorry but I cqan only wish him nothing but ill harm for the rest of his life.....but knowing the ignorance of him and his supporters they have already made him a living martyr.

The only thing I can do today is vomit at the thought of what my beloved country has become.

Look deep in the eyes of a man and you can tell what truth if any is in his heart - My Apache Grandfather...Gosheven

« Back to forum