Burn: Bristol Palin Utterly Destroys Miley Cyrus For Comments About Christianity

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Doofiegirl

86, female

Zangle Expert

Burn: Bristol Palin Utterly Destroys Miley Cyrus For Comments About Christianity

from Doofiegirl on 06/13/2015 12:07 PM

Earlier this week, pop star Miley Cyrus made several disparaging remarks about Christians and conservatives. Her profanity-laced tirade, which accompanied a nude photo shoot in the latest issue of Paper, included her assertion that Bible stories are "f—king insane" and a denunciation of her own parents as "conservative-a—motherf—kers."

Among the countless offended Americans to respond online was Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol. In a blog post Thursday, she took on Cyrus by calling out a glaring hypocrisy she saw identified in the Paper interview.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                After describing herself as the least judgmental person ever, Cyrus launched into her vulgar attack on Christianity, Palin noted.

"Is it just me or does it seem more than a little fake that someone claiming to be accepting of everyone and everything would spew such judgment towards her own parents and their deeply held religious beliefs?" she wrote.

Palin concluded by suggesting Cyrus is just reflecting the prevailing sentiment of today's leftist entertainment industry.                                                                                                                                                                                          "Oh, Miley," she wrote. "Thanks for giving us the best example of what 'tolerance' looks like in Hollywood: it looks a lot like contempt."

Outlets across ideological lines – including People – have covered Palin's response to the Cyrus interview. Many of the reader reviews expressed support for Palin's assessment.

"She's right on," one People reader wrote, "all the liberals preach tolerance unless you're a Christian. If Miley Cyrus and Catilyn Jenner are our role models today, we are headed downhill fast."                                                                         http://www.westernjournalism.com/burn-bristol-palin-utterly-destroys-miley-cyrus-for-comments-about-christianity/

betz

73, female

Zangle Expert

Re: Burn: Bristol Palin Utterly Destroys Miley Cyrus For Comments About Christianity

from betz on 06/13/2015 01:18 PM

Oh my.....I did not know anything about this.  Miley Cyrus us either bat crazy or simply trying to keep her name in the news.  You almost (I said almost) have to feel sorry for her.  She is so immature and has the mouth of a fool. 

This certainly shows the difference between class and classless.  You go Bristol.  I am proud of you.

Psst...Keep that tongue in your mouth Miley and your filthy mouth closed.  ick.

Reply Edited on 06/13/2015 01:19 PM.

Cezar

8, male

Zangle Expert

Re: Burn: Bristol Palin Utterly Destroys Miley Cyrus For Comments About Christianity

from Cezar on 06/16/2015 08:06 PM

Ah, don't you love the refreshing brand of acceptance and tolerance that the liberal left aims in the direction of conservatives and Christians? It's splendid, isn't it? A real example of what true tolerance is... (Of course, I'm being completely sarcastic.)

When it comes to tolerance, liberals live by the sentiment 'do was we say, not as we do.' Another example of that played itself out in a recent interview that popstar Miley Cyrus gave to the magazine Paper. Her interview spent a lot of time discussing Christianity, conservatism and how Cyrus was raised. And she didn't have much good to say about the first two topics.

The magazine's story on Cyrus notes that though she was raised Christian, the singer "maintains a particular contempt for fundamentalist lawmakers who rally against this sort of progressive, potentially life-saving changes [for the LGBT] community."

The pop star told the mag, "Those people [shouldn't] get to make our laws."

http://eaglerising.com/19684/popstar-miley-cyrus-claims-to-be-the-least-judgmental-person-ever-but-calls-christians-fing-insane-and-conservative-a-motherfers/

Liberals aren't tolerant.

Also, they shouldn't be making the laws.

« Back to forum