Carly Fiorina’s Common Sense on Illegal Immigration : By Onan Coca

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Doofiegirl

86, female

Zangle Expert

Carly Fiorina’s Common Sense on Illegal Immigration : By Onan Coca

from Doofiegirl on 06/18/2015 04:01 PM

Hey fellow conservative, how's this for some no-nonsense talk on immigration?

Well, in my view, we also have to fix the illegal immigration system, which has been broken for about 25 years now. No one's -- everyone talks about comprehensive solutions but nobody starts with the basics. My own view is, if you have come here illegally and stayed here illegally, that you don't get a path to citizenship.

Wow! This comment came not from Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio or Scott Walker, but from dark horse candidate Carly Fiorina. Fiorina has been firing up the GOP crowds coast to coast over the last few months and positions like this are why. She is willing to say the logical and honest things that GOP candidates should be saying. She goes further to say that "legal status" may be possible, but it is simply immoral to give law-breaking illegal immigrants a free pass while law abiding legal immigrants wait as many as 10 years to get here legally!

Fiorina made these comments on MSNBC's Morning Joe with Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski on Monday, and I'd be willing to bet they'll be well received in the conservative corners of the Internet.

Watch for the immigration bit, but stay for the entire interview; it's well worth your time. Carly Fiorina is a force to be reckoned with.

http://eaglerising.com/19772/carly-fiorinas-common-sense-on-illegal-immigration/#5U9sJ5LCC5vAm7tK.99

ozzyboy

99, female

Zangle Head Debator

Re: Carly Fiorina’s Common Sense on Illegal Immigration : By Onan Coca

from ozzyboy on 06/20/2015 03:22 AM

Carly is definitely fun to listen to. I hope more people pay attention to her. A Walker/Fiorina ticket would be great.

« Back to forum