Hey my friends ......how is everybody , have you found your friends , are you finding your way around Zangle , are ya missing your friends

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

SerenityLove

52, female

Zangle Expert

Hey my friends ......how is everybody , have you found your friends , are you finding your way around Zangle , are ya missing your friends

from SerenityLove on 06/09/2015 05:13 PM

Well I've settled into this Site and am happy to call myself a Zangler!!! 
because I am no longer a Sodaheader
I've found so many of you "again" and feel very lucky 
I am Blessed 

your friend SerenityLove

Reply Edited on 06/09/2015 05:14 PM.

Kat
Deleted user

Re: Hey my friends ......how is everybody , have you found your friends , are you finding your way around Zangle , are ya missing your friends

from Kat on 06/09/2015 06:22 PM

I'm on FB, here and a couple others and have located many that I actually conversed with regularly one place or another. SH shot itself in the foot and hopefully it won't survive.

Platinum

-, male

Zangle Expert

Re: Hey my friends ......how is everybody , have you found your friends , are you finding your way around Zangle , are ya missing your friends

from Platinum on 06/09/2015 09:39 PM

I've found most of my best friends, but still not found lobsterman and Danielle ( candy apple )

H.D.Rider

56, male

Zangle Expert

from H.D.Rider on 06/09/2015 09:45 PM

Kat. I would be curious to know SH reaction to all of us leaving. Do we have anyone who could keep us informed?

Reply Edited on 06/09/2015 09:47 PM.

Kat
Deleted user

from Kat on 06/09/2015 10:43 PM

H.D. I doubt we'd get the truth from them. There are pages of spammers joining a day and someone is logging in and out of our accounts. Someone was on mine 3 days ago when I was there seeing if they deleted it yet.

Skowcog

63, female

Zangle Expert

from Skowcog on 06/10/2015 01:39 AM

I am here but I'm not sure how to really use it yet.... I absolutely abhor Face Book....But there are a ton of freinds there so I stay for a bit.  I miss the ease of use with SH but I absolutely pray it goes under...those SOBs. 

betz

73, female

Zangle Expert

from betz on 06/10/2015 03:35 AM

I've found quite a few friends.  Oh boy this site is much differnt than our previous one isn't it?  I'm just trying to figure things out at this point in time.  It is great to see so many familiar "faces."

RogueLoner

66, male

Zangle Head Debator

from RogueLoner on 06/10/2015 01:58 PM

I am reconnecting with my old friends from 2 years ago. Hopefully they remember how I drove the radical liberal extremists into a frenzy, WITHOUT insults, labeling, vulgarity, and name calling. I merely cited and articulated their own hypocritical and convoluted rules,  logic, and doubletalk. They gang flagged my comments and got me DA'd, but the truth will always be the truth, and I will once again shine on the deepest, dartkest corners of extreme liberalism.
That's enough for now :p

Reply Edited on 06/10/2015 02:00 PM.

Balderdash

-, male

Zangle Expert

from Balderdash on 06/12/2015 02:55 PM

Sure glad I found you guys, missed the crap out of you!

Platinum

-, male

Zangle Expert

from Platinum on 06/12/2015 09:48 PM

Been a long while David we won't let anyone get you booted,....lol

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum