Obama denounces the confederate flag and insists he is backed by 'majority' of gun owners

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Doofiegirl

86, female

Zangle Expert

Obama denounces the confederate flag and insists he is backed by 'majority' of gun owners

from Doofiegirl on 06/27/2015 06:23 PM

President Barack Obama reached deep today, giving a stirring speech on 'racial subjugation' in America as he eulogized a Charleston pastor who's life was snuffed out last week by a young, white male, who says he was driven to kill out of racial hatred.
Obama held nothing back as he ripped back the curtain on de facto symbols of racism in America, including the Confederate flag, as he took up the mantle of his friend and supporter, Emanuel AME pastor Rev. Clementa Pinckney, at the spiritual and political leader's funeral.
Invoking the will of God, Obama said society has for too long been 'blind to the way past injustices continue to shape the present' and the 'oppression' of blacks in America, who too often grow up in poverty, attend dilapidated schools and have few job and career prospects when they graduate.

Perhaps, the president said, the murder of Pinckney and eight others during a bible study last week will permit Americans to ask themselves some 'tough questions' and soften their hearts toward those 'lost young men,' scores of whom are stuck in the criminal justice system.
And perhaps, he said, it will awaken them to the need to better equip and train police officers so that the 'bonds of trust' between law enforcement and their communities are not broken.
It would be a betrayal of everything Reverend Pinckney stood for, I believe, if we allowed ourselves to slip into a comfortable silence again
'Maybe we now realize the way racial bias can infect us even when we don't realize it,' the president said. 'So that we're guarding against not just racial slurs,' but what he called a 'subtle impulse to call Johnny back for an interview but not Jamal.'
The president lauded politicians in South Carolina who came together this week to call for the removal of the Confederate flag from the statehouse grounds under the leadership of governor Nikki Haley, a Republican.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3140987/Obama-rips-curtain-oppression-racial-subjugation-denounces-Confederate-flag-calls-action-criminal-justice-system.html

SpaceInvader

67, male

Zangle Head Debator

Re: Obama denounces the confederate flag and insists he is backed by 'majority' of gun owners

from SpaceInvader on 06/27/2015 11:10 PM

Say what???..the lies keep getting more extreme as the days pass....

ozzyboy

98, female

Zangle Head Debator

Re: Obama denounces the confederate flag and insists he is backed by 'majority' of gun owners

from ozzyboy on 06/28/2015 04:37 AM

He is just getting started!

cattastrophy

79, male

Zangle Expert

from cattastrophy on 06/30/2015 06:30 PM

The lying son of a bitch. I'm a gun owner and I SUPPORT THE CONFEDERATE FLAG.

The damn thing is just a symble. It represents a part of history now. Just because the blacks associate it with slavery that is their problem.

Next thing you know they are going to be bitching about the American flag saying it is associated with Capitalism...or something.

That freaking battle took place over one hundred years ago. TALK ABOUT FORGIVE AND FORGET.

Ever notice that when a Democrat wants something lately they bitch and moan until they get it?  (speaking like a homo) (hand on hip) AINT THAT RIGHT SWEETY.

Look deep in the eyes of a man and you can tell what truth if any is in his heart - My Apache Grandfather...Gosheven

cattastrophy

79, male

Zangle Expert

from cattastrophy on 06/30/2015 06:32 PM

You mark my words Doofie...Hitler started out the same way. Get my meaining?

Look deep in the eyes of a man and you can tell what truth if any is in his heart - My Apache Grandfather...Gosheven

Zbacku

72, male

Zangle Expert

from Zbacku on 07/01/2015 10:40 PM

Hey, it's good to see you. 

Zbacku

72, male

Zangle Expert

from Zbacku on 07/01/2015 10:41 PM

Let's put it this way.  There is no truth within his lying soul.  NONE.  

betz

73, female

Zangle Expert

from betz on 07/02/2015 06:13 PM

@ozzyboy...thank the Lord he doesn't have that much more time in office to do damage.  But then again the guy can create havoc in a matter of minutes.

leasheryn

57, female

Zangle Expert

from leasheryn on 07/03/2015 02:22 AM

Hmm hmmm. Yep... Well...I denounce Obama.  So there...and than some.

ozzyboy

98, female

Zangle Head Debator

from ozzyboy on 07/03/2015 03:35 AM

Betz, he still has enough time to still do more serious damage and I'm pretty sure he will go hillbent () for leather!

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum