Hey my friends ......how is everybody , have you found your friends , are you finding your way around Zangle , are ya missing your friends

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2 [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Platinum

-, male

Zangle Expert

Re: Hey my friends ......how is everybody , have you found your friends , are you finding your way around Zangle , are ya missing your friends

from Platinum on 06/12/2015 09:51 PM

Don't blame you...it became part of our lives...and they crushed that

Balderdash

-, male

Zangle Expert

Re: Hey my friends ......how is everybody , have you found your friends , are you finding your way around Zangle , are ya missing your friends

from Balderdash on 06/12/2015 10:12 PM

Thanks John old friend!

Marianne

-, female

Zangle Expert

from Marianne on 07/07/2015 02:27 PM

Helllo to everybody!

Answer: Struggling in a flood of messages, assumptions, suggestions, with some happy discoveries, of course, various sites and lists!

There are still many friends and friends' friends missing, and I am also adding some of their friends.

Did somebody get news from or about Dani, Sukiesnow, Primeiro, K-Zoomi, RicU, Scarlett, Bessie, Hopscotch, Indy, ParkMan, Little Angel, Junior, Angelheart, Princess, Woofwoof, LuckyDog, Shylee, u000, Gary212, dumfcuk, Wicked, Jim in Sc, Claybern, Mike56, Midnight Cowboy, etc. ?

Thank you to all!

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2

« Back to forum